Dropping Lubs!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Exercise and Salt

So, it looks like I will be down one more pound for the week. I was hoping for more, but I guess I can't complain.
Now, I need to start working out regularly. It has been a while since I have followed a routine. This might be the biggest hurdle for me. I have such a hard time convincing myself to work out when there always seems like something else I could be doing with my time. I know it is needed...I guess! I just hate it! I don't have this love for working out like some people do. I'm frankly not sure how that love even grows in people!
Also, I have realized that I need to cut out the added salt to much of what I eat.
In doing the raw cleanse this was one of the things that they talk about and how it is such an addiction to many of us. I don't put salt on everything, but I do like it...probably more than I should!
So, this upcoming week I'm going to put away the salt grinder and turn on my DVD to do some at home workouts! I hope I'm successful and I can drop another lub or 2! :) What are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. Work it girl! I am a creature of habit so once I get two weeks under my belt I can workout without a lot of issue, but I have learned I have to protect those workout days like they are an appointment that can't be missed. And I remind myself that I am doing it for my kids too! They deserve to have a healthy and happy mommy and one that will be around for awhile. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete