Dropping Lubs!

Monday, July 18, 2011

1 year 9 months later!

After 1 year and 9 months, I was STILL struggling with my weight! Lacking motivation to exercise. Lacking self discipline to eat properly. And here I am fatter than I was before.
With a recent diagnosis of hypothyroid and the viewing of a documentary called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead...I finally was spurred on to action!
I'm up 40 pounds from what my target weight really should be and feeling lousy to boot!
So, last Sunday night 7.10.11 (weighing in at 170 lbs), I started a 7 day green smoothie/raw food cleanse. I successfully completed it last night and weighed in at 163! I finally have done it...I finally jump started my weight loss...I finally have less cravings...I finally have more motivation...I'm finally ready to make a FOREVER change. 1 year and 9 months (maybe sooner) from today I hope to post a hot picture...not a fat picture! No more excuses!

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave. I had to do pictures like this before I started this workout program from Karen Voight and sent them in. I was actually suppose to go to CA and be in a telemercial type thing but with school starting and teaching back in 2006 I couldn't. Anyway, my photos were never aired though! Brave brave.
    I felt awkward THEN and that was before having kids and now everything has SPREAD and SAGGED. Things I could get away with before I can't now. It's so hard now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete