Dropping Lubs!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Slow and steady

Well, it has been a little while since my last post, but I have slowly been dropping a half pound here and a half pound there! And I'm glad to report that I am now down a total of 20 pounds from my high water mark of 177! I started this blog at 170, so I've lost 13 since 7/10/11!
It has not been all downhill. Some days I wake up and I'm a pound or 3 up, but most likely it is always due to water weight...ie. I had too much salty food and/or didn't consume enough water the day before. It is funny how that works. If you drink more water you retain less water! Making sure you drink at VERY minimum 8 - 8oz glasses of water each day is essential to healthy weight loss.
So, I've been having some thoughts on perspective lately and I will try to post on that real soon!
I can tell you I am thrilled to be headed into the holiday "eating season" 20 pounds down. This will give me just the motivation I need to keep plugging away and not succumb to overeating of Halloween candy, Thanksgiving goodies, and Christmas yummieness! How great will it be to see January 1st, 2012 almost at my goal weight...INSTEAD of just starting!
I hope some of this may help you find just the motivation you need to start becoming a healthier you!

No comments:

Post a Comment