Dropping Lubs!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Ups and downs

Since my last post, my weight was all over the board! It was never lower than 155, but at night it was up to 158.5! My thyroid meds have been adjusted and I'm guessing that had a little to do with my changes in weight. I was also really ridiculously busy and most likely didn't drink enough water on a daily basis and didn't "hit it hard" like I said I would! So my hubby and I talked about doing another raw/green cleanse this coming week! I have my 15 year highschool reunion coming up the day after Thanksgiving, and I sure would like to look good for it. Actually, more important than that, I want to feel good...back to my old self (pre crazy thyroid stuff)!! I promise to post again on Sunday to give you the gameplan for my next cleanse! I'd love any encouragement you want to send my way! Thank you!! And I hope you are doing well on whatever journey you are on.Whether it be weight or something entirely different, I'd love to be able to encourage you somehow!

1 comment:

  1. I have stalled out! I have planters faciitis in my left foot and it's been really killing me. I'm doing some stretches to help it but it seems like resting it has helped more...but with resting it there went my motivation to exercise/run out the window! Grrr...still eating well, but things aren't budging. I have to look at my meals and really get nitty gritty. Keep it up Heather! Proud of you for staying at it!

    ReplyDelete